Hybrid| Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rebel Uprising Clan & Community
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 6:33 am by meezor

» wanna join!
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:40 am by Hamza.

» Nike Air Jordan 9 Hydro Slipper discount sale on eshop816.com
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:35 am by gtert43

» quting hybrid
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:23 am by Hamza.

» JOIN APPLICATION
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:22 am by Hamza.

» Nike Air Max 24 7 Shoes, Men Bape Short Jeans discount sale on gobizsale.com
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:22 am by Hamza.

» HyBriD joined up with fM Clan
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:12 am by Hamza.

» Phoenix! Co leader
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:14 pm by Ralphy|faction

» fM| and Cnr| clan vs HyBriD
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm by Ralphy|faction

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 109 on Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me)

4 posters

Go down

Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) Empty Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me)

Post  slash Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 pm

hey guys

i was expelled from hybrid for swear in phoenix when i was verry angry,i could not belive i was beeing kicked from hybrid ,i love hybrid like it was my family,hybrid was my 2nd family ,i cryed ...(15 years old man crys for clan dood ;/ as i said it was my 2nd family Crying or Very sad ,i remember having fun in jailbreak with sami and ralphy and poopay ;( good times..,and in cw beein proud of each kill they do "gg nice team work guys" .When i was in hybrid everything was more fun ,i was sleep happy everyday ,becuz of hybrid..,beein without hybrid is like lost 5% of fun of your emo life >_> ,im really sad .. good luck hybrid.. i hope u guys won alot cw's on the future ,and phoenix i will let him on god's hands ...

S_l_a_s_H R.I.P 2010 - 2011 saturday 21 january 9:00 pm

thank you all for support me in hybrid ;( i love you ..
please no lame comments such as "looks like someone died lol" "get a life lol dude"
becuz im just posting what i feel for hybrid .. ;/ and if u respect that i ty

bye hybrid
Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) Asdasd12

slash

Back to top Go down

Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) Empty Re: Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me)

Post  FoX Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 pm

woo woo wait man dont leave . i will talk to phoenix about you . even though you sweard at me many times but i will help you.
FoX
FoX
ClanWar-Manager
ClanWar-Manager

Back to top Go down

Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me) Empty Re: Good bye hybrid ;( i guess.. read please (this is important to me)

Post  slash Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:12 pm

FoX wrote:woo woo wait man dont leave . i will talk to phoenix about you . even though you sweard at me many times but i will help you.

i never SWEARED on you man ,i mean swear really swear ,i may called u noob or something like that couple times only that.. ,ty anyway i dont think phoenix would change his .. mind ,ralphy would but not phoenix Sad hes not the person i think he was

slash

Back to top Go down

Post  FoX Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 am

i remember before a month or two in jb server you kept on swearing at me and votekicking me...........
FoX
FoX
ClanWar-Manager
ClanWar-Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  slash Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 am

FoX wrote:i remember before a month or two in jb server you kept on swearing at me and votekicking me...........
LOL but thats becuz of free kill and stuff,swear is call names motherfucker bitch asshole and stuff O.o,i didnt called u names ,just noob O.o

slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamza. Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

OMG! FTW???????!?!?!?!!?
Where is Phoenix i need really talk to him.
You got kicked omg!!?!?!?

Hamza.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  slash Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:19 pm

Hamza. wrote:OMG! FTW???????!?!?!?!!?
Where is Phoenix i need really talk to him.
You got kicked omg!!?!?!?
ye bro ;( my only hope is you guys ,nobody acepted my kick too and i thanks for the support ;( btw the cw server password is not working for me ;/

slash

Back to top Go down

Post  .::Ph03n!X::. Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 am

I will tell the reasons why i kicked u Smile
First u were calling me nub,asshole,dickhead,faggot ! I don't like to be sweared Smile
2-nd u were acting like an asshole in the server by rr-ing teamkilling ruining the game ! That was really immature !
This is all i got 2 say if u got something to add...
.::Ph03n!X::.
Co-leader
Co-leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamza. Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am

If that is true Slash then Phoenix is telling the true.
And why doenst cw work?
Its a name bug change your name and it will work.

Hamza.
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  slash Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:40 pm

.::Ph03n!X::. wrote:I will tell the reasons why i kicked u Smile
First u were calling me nub,asshole,dickhead,faggot ! I don't like to be sweared Smile
2-nd u were acting like an asshole in the server by rr-ing teamkilling ruining the game ! That was really immature !
This is all i got 2 say if u got something to add...

hm i never called u dickhead and faggot ,the reasons that i rring its becuz my teammates attacked me ,and i rred everytime they tked me ,its fair.
and btw they started attack >_>,if the server had no friendly fire i was still in hybrid becuz i get mad for the TK and i rred ,and u tho was for noreason ,then i sweared on you ,so thats why friendly fire sux so much

conclusion : 90% of fault is on friendly fire 10 % is mine for dont control my self
;x

slash

Back to top Go down

Post  .::Ph03n!X::. Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am

I think that 90 % was your fault and 10% the guys who killed u ! Friendly fire has nothing to do with it Smile U knew that this server had friendly fire on then why u play there if u can't control yourself Question
Anyway i can give u a 2-nd chance (if u want) But... U must control yourself and swear less Smile
Co-leader
Co-leader

Back to top Go down

Post  slash Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

.::Ph03n!X::. wrote:I think that 90 % was your fault and 10% the guys who killed u ! Friendly fire has nothing to do with it Smile U knew that this server had friendly fire on then why u play there if u can't control yourself Question
Anyway i can give u a 2-nd chance (if u want) But... U must control yourself and swear less Smile
ok thnx but its just stupid friendly fire ... u dont see friendly fire in contests.. >_> its nooby ,it just made alot of fights .-.- ,becuz sometimes i go rushing with knife and i slash somebody for mistake ,and he just kill me >_>

slash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down